- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 T caraway seeds
- 1/2 T celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus more for brushing tops
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- Maldon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, caraway seeds, celery seeds and salt. Mix the chili oil into the heavy cream then incorporate the wet into the dry, stirring to combine. Cover and rest for 10 minutes.
- Tear dough into two sections and roll out very thin. The thinner the better! Cut with biscuit cutter. Set on parchment lined sheet pans.
- Brush with heavy cream and finish with maldon salt, or a course kosher salt, then bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden and crisp.
Keywords: how to make homemade crackers, crackers, how to make crackers from scratch, easy recipes, easy cracker recipes, caraway seeds