- 1 bulb of fennel, sliced thin
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cob of corn, kernels shaved off (or 1 cup frozen)
- 4 filets of fish, such as trout or snapper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a sheet pan with a layer of parchment paper. Arrange the fish filets skin-side down on the parchment. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, a little less than 1 teaspoon per filet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the the sliced fennel, halved tomatoes and fresh corn kernels in a bowl and toss Goethe with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Then, scatter over the top of each filet.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer a fish filet with toppings onto dinner plates. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve while warm!
Keywords: easy fish recipes, how to cook fish, trout, weeknight meals